What started as a small humble blog is now among India’s top beauty and product review websites. It would have not happened without our passionate team of writers and moderators who has worked hard constantly to make Wise She what it is today. Of course when a business grows, it expands in different directions as well, and this is why Â Wise she has two more sub domains namely Â http://babyblog.wiseshe.com/Â andÂ http://weightloss.wiseshe.com/Â besides the Â http://www.wiseshe.com which you are currently reading.
We are now looking for writers at a larger scale Â in the following areas:-
- Food And Travel
- Weight loss
- Baby blog
- Beauty and makeup
Who all are eligible to be a writer on WiseShe ?
- First and foremost, you should be passionate towards at least 1 of the above. If you love fashion / makeup / food / travel / fitness / babies, and are ready to express and share your knowledge with rest of the world, that’s enough.
- A valid Photo ID proof . No scan, just take a snapshot from your cellphone camera and send it over.
What are we looking for?
Read carefully below, I believe it should clarify most of your doubts. Mind you we receive 100s of emails everyday and replying each of them is not an easy task. To reduce the work, we are clarifying certain critical points here only.
1) Open Culture : We believe in a free and open online environment. If you’re also working for some other blog / website, or even have your own, it’s fine. We don’t fear from competition and neither want to bully others. Â After all we are hiring you as a freelancer and not as a permanent employee. All we want is the same dedication in your articles for WiseShe, as you show for other blogs.
Please note:If you have a blog its mandatory for you to have www.wiseshe.com in your blog roll.
2) Integrity :Â Needless to say, we don’t accept copied posts – from the web, or from one of your own articles published elsewhere. Similarly, the moment your article is live on any of our blogs, it completely belongs to us.You can not re publish it any where else.You can not re use its pictures on your social network channels (FB / Instagram/twitter/G+) without putting link of your post with it.
3) Ownership :Â When your post is published, we expect you to love it and be proud of it. Promote it on your social network channels (FB / Instagram/twitter/G+). Also, be responsible towards the readers who read your post and reply to their comments / queries below the post.
4) Post Quality : If u rite in shrt hand thn v wnt acept the pst. 😛 Also, every post will be proof read by our teamÂ andÂ if they find them not up to the mark OR lacking meat in the content OR having a lot of grammatical mistakes or any other issues, then they will be returned back. Post should ideally be 300 – 400 words long.
5) Picture Quality : Your pictures should be taken from a digital camera (preferably DSLR). Take crisp pictures. Also, add a little background to them – say a beautiful earring or a neck piece or some fresh flowers, whatever you feel will make your picture more interesting and appealing.
This is what we are looking for in different areas –
Beauty and makeup
We are always hunting for a good product and a DIY post.Â Post which you send should be detailed with clear product and swatch pictures. If you are good in eye makeup then your post will be accepted too.
Sample eye makeup post -Â smokey-gold-eye-makeup-with-
Sample product review posts by our writer and editor Zara –
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Pink Mascara Review
- Argan De Luxe Oil Infusion Nutrition Mask review
- If you believe the quality of your makeup / product review posts matches the above, then welcome aboard! We will not spend too much time / energy in correcting your posts so if you do not have good writing skills then this place is certainly not for you.
- Latest launches and products will Â always given preference
- If you are doing an eye makeup look please make sure there is a picture of product used and small review with price of the product in the post.
- Your post must be fun to read and not boring.
http://babyblog.wiseshe.com/Â – As a mom or an expecting mom we have loads of knowledge and experiences to share with us. If you are fond of trying new recipes for your kid or you have a new interesting toy for baby in your house which can be reviewed or readers will find it interesting then you can send us a write up on it.
Write up can be on anything. Be it breast-pump which you really swear by or the baby shampoo which doesnâ€™t hurt your baby’s eyes at all. Only thing we need is that post should be of interest and value to readers and not just some filler. You should just ask yourself whether you will be interested in reading the same post if it had been weitten by someone one else.
Here are a few baby blog posts
- 20 Week Pregnancy Update
- Funny Toy Baby Drum And Musical Instrument â€“ One Year Old Games
http://weightloss.wiseshe.com/Â -Â Are you a fitness freak or have lost lot of weight or gained weight after being thin throughout your life? Or are you from medical field? then this blog is for you. We are looking for people who can review supplements or write about a diet which they followed and whether it worked or not .You can review weight loss blogs or fitness books also if you are fond of them.
Some of the articles which we really liked are as follows:-
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet â€“ Day Two
- How To Build Up Running Stamina
Are you fond of fashion and do not hesitate to get clicked? then this section is for you .We are looking for outfit posts for those who have an amazing dressing sense. You should be serious about the post and please do not send some of your random picture clicked in party. Outfits should be well planned keeping shoes, bag, color everything in mind.You will have to show us your accessories as well.
Here are some of the fashion posts we have –
- OOTD â€“ THERAPY DAY! SHOPPING AND DINNER WITH THE GIRLS!
- Coral This Tuesday!
Food & Travel
Did you go to a fantastic luxury hotel Â or Â planning to visit one soon in India or abroad? Why not take some quality pictures of the hotel and Â write your detailed experience of it. Â We are always in hunt for quality travel posts especially which have city tour and hotel reviews. Also, donâ€™t forget to mention the details on cost incurred, including the travel, stay etc. Post should be a perfect guide for someone planning his or her tour in that city / place.
If you can write a post covering any or few of the pointers you are good to go
- Vacation destinations(Includes)
- Cruising andÂ Air Transportation
- Local information
- Travel necessities (i.e. Passports and other identification, medical insurances etc)
- Travel apparel
- Luxury Hotel which you stayed in
Payment for these posts are as follows :-
Price format (INR / $ for NRIs)
- Makeup & BeautyÂ – INR 250 /
- Weightloss Â blog– INR 200 /
- Baby blogÂ – INR 200 /
- Fashion – INR 350 /
- Food And Travel Â – INR 250 /
* WiseShe being our parent website with a number of articles published everyday, if we find your post not top-notch, we still may publish it after some corrections, for INR 200 only.
Please send us your emails at [email protected]