Home Made Hibiscus Flower Shampoo For Silky And Strong Hair
After receiving great response from Hibiscus herbal remedies few of my readers have asked me to tell them about homemade shampoo from Hibiscus leaves. In today’s world people pay lot of attention to their shampoo and from my experience I have learnt that shampoo cannot stop hair fall or cure any hair problem.
They are just a fad. Many of my friends and readers asked me which shampoo I use and to recommend them one. I do recommend few of my favorite one but I always tell them that if you are looking for just cleaning your hair then only use shampoo.
- It prevents the premature graying of hair when used as hair oil or hair pack. In rare cases use of hibiscus has also shown signs of premature graying reversal.
- Hibiscus is also known to combat hair loss in men and women. So those who are dealing with excessive hair loss or have experienced hair thinning can give it a try!
- Hibiscus is good for all skin types & scalp. So, even people with sensitive scalp too can use it. It has not shown any allergic reaction however, it is always recommended to do a patch test before.
- Hibiscus makes the hair roots and strands stronger & shinier.
- Hibiscus conditions hair and keeps them bouncier. All those with fine hair can get the bouncy voluminous hair with its regular usage!
- 8-10 Hibiscus leaves and 1 or 2 flowers of hibiscus
- 1 and Â½ tbsp. of green gram flour/mung dal/green bean, mung, mongo, moong, moog dal (in Bengali), mash bean, munggo or monggo, green gram, golden gram, and green soy
- 1 tbsp coconut /Almond /olive oil
- Water to form a paste
Method and preparation-
Step1– Take the leaves and flower of hibiscus and add 1 cup of water in it.
Step2– Try to mash the leaves in the water and add gram flour into it.
Step3– Mix it thoroughly and you will see a sticky liquid if it is thick in consistency then add more water so that a loose liquid if formed.
Step4– Filter the liquid with the help of a sieve and take out the liquid in a bowl.
Step5– Add any of the above mentioned oil in the liquid.
You can increase or decrease quantity of the liquid according to your suitability. Use it as your regular shampoo and rinse thoroughly your hair and scalp with it.
You do not have to use your regular shampoo the day you use this liquid as a shampoo. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be harsh on your hair while using the shampoo and let the hair dry on its own without the help of a towel.
Using this remedy once in a week or once in fifteen days will make your hair shiny, strong and youthful.
P.S: To make hibiscus powder just dry the leaves and flower and grind them. Store it in a air tight bottle. And you can use any color hibiscus flower.
Have you tried Hibiscus flower for hair care?
- DIY â€“ Homemade Amla & Onion Hair Fall Treatment